– トラップワイヤーの最大の長さが1000 >>>1500に増加
– 噛みつき時の遅延が 0.4 >>> 0.6 秒に増加
– ヒット時の近視持続時間が3.5 >>> 2.75 秒に短縮
Jo-Ellen here (aka Riot JoEllenPDF), Riot Games’ resident Community Manager for VALORANT. We’ve got 5.10 PBE patch notes below and they include Cypher and Fade changes as well as a few bug fixes for Harbor and Astra. There are also UI updates. As always, we’re here to help you navigate the PBE if anything stops working, but this is not the best place to provide general game feedback.
You can sign up for PBE here: https://playvalorant.com/en-us/pbe/
PBE will close at 11am PDT Monday, Nov 7
NOV 4 weekend PBE will focus on Agent changes and a UI update.
- Menus Update: Having heard the pain caused by removing one-click access to most of our menus, we’ve returned that functionality in the form of icon buttons in the universal navigation at the top of the screen. You’ll now be able to jump from Home, Battlepass, Agents, Career, Collection, and Store with one click from anywhere. Not sure what icon is what? Give them a hover – we’ve added tool tips to help you familiarize yourself.
- Like most changes, this one isn’t final and we’ll adjust based on your feedback!
The changes below are meant to address the predictability of Cypher’s Trapwire setups as well as the lack of reward for pulling off his ultimate—paired with some QoL improvements. We hope to open new Trapwire setups and mix up known play patterns. Neural Theft is slightly more accessible and the second reveal ping should add more pressure on the enemy. Cypher mains, get out there!
- Maximum Trapwire length increased 1000 >>> 1500.
- Neural Theft
- Neural Theft now reveals enemies two times. There is a four second delay between the reveals.
- Time restriction to cast on enemy corpses has been removed.
- Maximum cast distance increased 1200 >>> 1800.
- Quality of Life
- Updated the yellow silhouette used for Cypher’s reveal on Spycam and Neural Theft.
- Yellow silhouette now disappears if the revealed enemy becomes visible to you to help reduce confusion of seeing two representations of the enemy in different places.
- Yellow silhouette now starts dimmer and fades faster to make it more distinguishable from an actual enemy.
- Cypher’s placed utility is no longer destroyed by allies’ AOE damage.
Fade’s Prowlers have been a versatile and difficult-to-play-against ability that we’re looking to sharpen with these changes. The duration changes encourage Fade to be more deliberate in the areas that she chooses to sweep, while the other tweaks to the ability are meant to help enemies on the counterplay side of things.
The Nightfall cost is increasing in price, as we’ve found the baseline value of the Ultimate to be on the higher end compared to other ultimates in the game.
- Duration reduced from 3 >>> 2.5 seconds. (Time the prowler is alive without a trail).
- Delay on bite after reaching target increased .4 >>> .6 seconds.
- Hitbox improvements.
- Nearsight duration on hit reduced 3.5 >>> 2.75 seconds.
- Prowlers now fizzle out and no longer debuff instead of debuffing its target if they teleported away before it finished its animation.
- Cost increased 7 >>> 8.
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s Cascade would sometimes spawn under the map.
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s Cascade targeter on the minimap would shorten when aiming up or down even though the Cascade would travel the same distance.
- Fixed a bug where Harbor’s Cascade targeter on the minimap was slightly shorter than the actual distance it would travel.
- Fixed a bug where Astra could cast a fake Nebula right at the start of a round before her Star charged up.
- Button highlight/coloring state inconsistencies on the new universal navigation buttons for Home, Battlepass, Agents, Career, Collection, and Store.
- Selected universal navigation icons do not navigate to the selected menu when used from any sub-nav menu.
Prerequisites to be noted before reporting a bug
- A bug will ideally be accompanied with a screenshot or a video. This provides credibility to your report.
- Steps to recreate the bugs should be submitted if possible. This helps Rioters recreate the bug and helps them find the cause behind it.
Format when reporting a bug: When reporting a bug, please provide as much information as you can about your computer.
• Type of Bug: Client Bug, In Game Bug, etc.
• Description: Describe what was the bug that occurred.
• Video / Screenshot: Insert screenshot (F12 in game) or Video of the bug occurring.
• Steps to reproduce: Provide the steps necessary if someone else had to reproduce the bug.
• Expected result: What should have been the result when you follow the steps mentioned above.
• Observed result: What was the result you obtained when you followed the steps mentioned above?
• Reproduction rate: If you try to recreate the bug how successful are you in causing it to occur? (1/10 : Occurs once every 10 tries, 5/10 : Occurs 5 times out of 10, 10/10 : Happens every single time)
• System specs: Processor, Video card, Ram, HDD/SSD, everything you can provide, even drivers.
• Type of Bug: Matchmaking
• Description: Matchmaking doesn’t work properly
• Insert Video / Screenshot of the incident
• Reproduction rate: 10/10 (happened 10 out of 10 times)
• Steps to reproduce: Try to launch a game
• Expected result: Match starting
• Observed result: Getting stuck in infinite queue
• System Specs: Intel i5 Processor, Windows 7, Nvidia Graphics card (insert model number) etc.
– **Type of Bug:**
– **Video / Screenshot:**
– **Steps to reproduce:**
– **Expected result:**
– **Observed result:**
– **Reproduction rate:**
– **System specs:**
Copy paste the above code and fill in your details.
From this Megathread the list of bugs will not be summarized and put up in the main body of the thread, however note that many Rioters are going through every single comment so don’t worry if you post the 1500th or 3000th comment, every reply will be read over the next few days.